No watches or warnings in effect for Fort Frances, ON.

spacer
Updated: @ Apr/8/2020 19:15 - next update at 19:30  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain Outlook
Light snow, Overcast Light snow, Overcast
Currently: 0.7, Max: 7.9, Min: -1.1 0.7°C
Colder 2.3°C than last hour.

Uncomfortably Cold

Feels like: -4°C

24-hr difference
-8.7°CColder 8.7°C than yesterday at this time.
  Today Yesterday
High: 7.9°C
14:23
12.1°C
15:58
Low: -1.1°C
01:06
1.2°C
23:58
 Wind from WNW WNW
14
Gust:
27 km/h
3 Bft - Gentle breeze
Today: 48 km/h 11:16
Gust Month: 48 km/h April 8
Rain Today: 0.2 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 0.0 mm
Rain Yesterday: 0.0 mm
This Month: 14.4 mm
Season Total: 14.4 mm
0 day since last rain.
Thursday
Chance of flurries (70%)
Chance of flurries
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 86 % Decreased 1.0% since last hour.
Dew Point: -0.9°C Decreased 0.4°C since last hour.
Barometer: 1007.76 hPa Rising 0.4  hPa/hr
Baro Trend: Rising slowly
Sunrise: 06:37
Sunset: 19:55
Moonset: 07:19
Moonrise: 21:01
Full Moon
Full Moon, Moon at 15 days in cycle
99
Illuminated
UV Index Solar Radiation
   0.0    None
High: 3.3 @ 12:31
97 W/m2
High: 918 @  12:09
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Thursday
Wednesday night
Chance of flurries (60%)
Chance of flurries

Min: -4°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 4. Wind chill minus 9 overnight.
Davis VP+ forecast: Mostly cloudy and cooler. Precipitation possible within 12 hours, possibly heavy at times. Windy.
 
Thursday
Chance of flurries (70%)
Chance of flurries

Max: 1°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 10 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Radar, courtesy of Environment Canada

Ontario Weather Network

 

COWN

Temperature [ C° ] Dew Point [ C° ] Humidity [ % ] Wind [ km/h ] Rain Today [ mm ] Pressure [ hPa ] Fire Danger [Chandler Burning Index]

[Weather, Webcam, Lightning] Weather, WebCam, Lightning, [Weather, Lightning] Weather, Lightning, [Weather, Webcam] Weather, WebCam, [Weather] Weather        Cluster - click to expand details

Conditions data shown was collected
from 2020-04-08 20:19:00 EDT to 2020-04-08 20:20:05 EDT

Regional mesonet-map script by Saratoga-Weather.org

Current Conditions

Conditions data shown was collected
from 2020-04-08 20:19:00 EDT to 2020-04-08 20:20:05 EDT

Note: Click on the table column title to change the order of that column's vaues.


Area

Station
Current
Cond.
Temp.
°C
Dew Point
°C
Humid
%
Wind
km/h
Gust
km/h
Rain
mm
Pressure
hPa
Trend Fire
Danger
Last
Update
Ontario Beamsville Overcast 11.0 3.8 61 WNW Wind from WNW 0 0 0.0
1001.5
Steady 7.5 Low  20:19:56
Ontario Blenheim Metar CYCK: Mostly Cloudy 6.1 5.2 94 ESE Wind from ESE 6 13 0.3
1001.8
Falling Slowly -2 Low  20:19:57
Ontario Komoka Metar CYXU: Partly Cloudy 10.4 3.4 62 Wind from N 2 6 1.0
1000.4
Steady 6.8 Low  20:19:36
Ontario La Vallee Metar KINL: Snow +Fog 0.8 -1.0 85 NW Wind from NW 14 27 0.2
1007.8
Steady -1.5 Low  20:20:05
Ontario Oshawa Metar CYTZ: Mostly Cloudy 10.8 4.9 67 Wind from N 0 0.0
1001.7
Rising Slowly 4.2 Low  20:20:03
Ontario Tobermory Metar CYVV: Overcast 2.9 2.0 94 WSW Wind from WSW 0 0 0.0
980.9
Steady -2.2 Low  20:19:45
Ontario Toronto Overcast 12.6 3.7 55 Wind from S 1 0 0.0
1004.8
Steady 12.2 Low  20:19:00
Ontario Unionville 10.6 2.4 57 NW Wind from NW 0 0 0.0
1002.3
Steady 10.2 Low  20:19:40
Ontario Wawa Metar CYXZ: Mist 1.3 0.3 93 Wind from W 7 5 0.2
1006.4
Steady -2.2 Low  20:19:58
Ontario Westport Metar CYGK: Overcast 6.1 4.3 88 SSE Wind from SSE 0 1 0.0
1002.7
Steady -1.5 Low  20:20:00

 

Stations Features

Regional Mesonets

Regional Networks created by Saratoga-Weather.org along with the Global Afilliated Regional Networks hub site at NorthAmericanWeather.net. [About]