No watches or warnings in effect for Fort Frances, ON.

spacer
Updated: @ 19/08/2022 02:50 - next update at 03:00  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain Outlook
Overcast Overcast
Currently: 18.0, Max: 18.7, Min: 17.9 18°C
Colder 0.3°C than last hour.

Comfortable

Humidex: 23°C

24-hr difference
1.3°CWarmer 1.3°C than yesterday at this time.
  Today Yesterday
High: 18.7°C
00:00
27.4°C
13:23
Low: 17.9°C
02:46
14.4°C
06:36
 Wind from NE NE
2
Gust:
6 km/h
1 Bft - Light air
Today: 10 km/h 00:18
Gust Month: 39 km/h August 9
Rain Today: 0 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 0 mm
Rain Yesterday: 0 mm
This Month: 29.8 mm
Season Total: 513 mm
3 days since last rain.
Friday
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 91 % Increased 1.0% since last hour.
Dew Point: 16.5°C Decreased 0.1°C since last hour.
Barometer: 1007.7 hPa Rising 0.1  hPa/hr
Baro Trend: Rising slowly
Sunrise: 06:14
Sunset: 20:20
Moonset: 15:20
Moonrise: 23:48
Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent, Moon at 21 days in cycle
49%
Illuminated
UV Index Solar Radiation
   0.0    None
High: 0.0 @ 00:00
0 W/m2
High: 0 @  00:00
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Friday
Thursday night
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers

Min: 16°C
EC forecast: Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 16.
Davis VP+ forecast: Mostly cloudy and cooler. Precipitation possible within 12 hours, possibly heavy at times. Windy.
 
Friday
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers

Max: 26°C
EC forecast: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 26. Humidex 34. UV index 4 or moderate.

Ontario Weather Network

 

COWN

Temperature [ C° ] Dew Point [ C° ] Humidity [ % ] Wind [ km/h ] Rain Today [ mm ] Pressure [ hPa ] Fire Danger [Chandler Burning Index]

[Weather, Webcam, Lightning] Weather, WebCam, Lightning, [Weather, Lightning] Weather, Lightning, [Weather, Webcam] Weather, WebCam, [Weather] Weather        Cluster - click to expand details

Conditions data shown was collected
from 2022-08-19 03:55:41 EDT to 2022-08-19 03:57:01 EDT

Regional mesonet-map script by Saratoga-Weather.org

Current Conditions

Conditions data shown was collected
from 2022-08-19 03:55:41 EDT to 2022-08-19 03:57:01 EDT

Note: Click on the table column title to change the order of that column's vaues.


Area

Station
Current
Cond.
Temp.
°C
Dew Point
°C
Humid
%
Wind
km/h
Gust
km/h
Rain
mm
Pressure
hPa
Trend Fire
Danger
Last
Update
Ontario Komoka Metar CYXU: Few Clouds 13.2 6.6 85 Wind from N 0 0 0.0
1016.1
Steady -0.7 Low  03:57:01
Ontario La Vallee Metar KINL: Mist 17.9 16.5 91 NE Wind from NE 3 8 0.0
1007.8
Steady -1.1 Low  03:56:59
Ontario Oshawa Metar CYTZ: Clear 0.0 0.0 0 Wind from N 0 0 0.0
1012.7
Steady n/a 03:55:41
Ontario Toronto Overcast 19.6 15.3 76 NNW Wind from NNW 3 5 0.0
1017.0
Steady 1.8 Low  03:56:39
Ontario Westport 15.4 14.3 93 Wind from W 0 5 0.0
1013.3
Steady -1.5 Low  03:57:00

 

Stations Features

  • Ontario

Regional Mesonets

Regional Networks created by Saratoga-Weather.org along with the Global Afilliated Regional Networks hub site at NorthAmericanWeather.net. [About]